Friday, April 29, 2011

A Treat for the Girls

Can I just say, "I LOVE FREE-CYCLE!!!" today.  Yes, 95% of the emails that come through are just deleted but every now and then there are true gifts and blessings!  Over the years, we've received a crib, kids clothes, books, crafting stuff, etc.  But today was a real treat for the girls...Barbie stuff! (RV, furniture, grocery, a couple dolls and clothes) Eloise and Isobel have been holed up in their bedroom for over 2 hours, except emerging once to ask when Sofia would be home to play!  And the best part theses are vintage (older than me!) dolls with clothes that are clothes and the dolls look more like real people. 

This treat for the girls has given Finn an "only child" afternoon!  Cuddling, playing, stealing my French Onion soup (why will they eat nearly anything out of my dish, but not theirs?)...

We needed a quiet afternoon like this...thank you to the generous people of free-cycle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment